PC Gaming Kingdom Come: Deliverance (1 Viewer)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance developer Warhorse has outlined plans to support the game all throughout this year and next.

This post-launch support for Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes in the form of paid story DLCs, as well as free content updates that’ll bring new and requested features.

The first of these, the From the Ashes story DLC, is planned for release this summer. From the Ashes will see the player come into the aid of abandoned village. Over the 12 months, three more DLCs will be released.

They’re The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon, Band of Bastards, and A Woman’s Lot. A Woman’s Lot will be free to early crowdfunding backers. Prices and exact release dates have to yet to be revealed.

Beyond that, players can look forward to free updates that’ll add a hardcore mode, tournament mode, and modding support.

Warhorse will also be releasing the Combat Academy, and a series of videos chronicling the making of the game – both of which will be free to early backers.

Expect to see first details about From the Ashes at E3 next month.

To celebrate the news, Warhorse is putting the game on a limited-time, 20% off sale on Steam. The discount is only valid until 10am PT, 6pm BST tomorrow, May 24.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...