Science Fiction Killjoys

Title: Killjoys

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-06-19

Creator: M. A. Lovretta

Cast: Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore, Luke MacFarlane, Thom Allison, Kelly McCormack, Mayko Nguyen

Overview: An action-packed adventure series following a fun-loving, hard living trio of interplanetary bounty hunters (a.k.a. Killjoys) sworn to remain impartial as they chase deadly warrants around the Quad, a system of planets on the brink of revolution.

I thought season 3 went off the rails a bit, but I'm enjoying Season 4 so far. It is a bit more grounded.