Drama Killing Eve (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Killing Eve

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-04-08

Creator: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Rob Williams

Cast: Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer, Fiona Shaw, Kim Bodnia, Owen McDonnell, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Darren Boyd, Sean Delaney

Overview: A security consultant hunts for a ruthless assassin. Based on the Villanelle novellas by Luke Jennings.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

This will be on the BBC in the UK later in the year I think. One of the best things I’ve watched this year.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
FiFi

FiFi

I've watched the first 3 episodes of this. What an excellent show.

Without giving too much away it's based on a book and written for tv by Phoebe Waller-Bridge or whatever she's called. It's quite a tense but absolutely hilarious spy/killer thriller.

Watch it if you can. Great stuff.

I have finished the first 4 episodes. This is so good, such an easy watch. Funny as hell in places as well.

Finished this last night. Best TV of the year along with 'Save Me'. Jodie Comer was incredible.

shannon

shannon

Seen an ad for this on Saturday night and once I seen that Kim Bodnia (The Bridge) was in it I knew I had to watch it. Turns out he's not in it an awful lot but still a great show, already on the final episode. The girl that plays Villanelle is outstanding.

After reading about it on here I decided to give it a go, and I was completely hooked after the first episode. It's class.

Shelby

Shelby

Very good .and done with a large dose of black comedy too.

Jodie Comer is fantastic (she was very good in Dr Foster as well)

Fraser

Fraser

Wasn't sure I would like this but it had me hooked from the very first few minutes, felt different from other things the BBC have created and Jodie Cromer is absolutely superb - surely should win awards for this portrayal of an absolute nutjob yet still looks smoking hot even when her face is bashed to bits!

Loved the dark humour and the relationship between Sandra Oh and Konstantine towards the end.

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...