Latest Community Activity

• Major Tom
    The galaxy awaits as Cal Kestis embarks upon an epic journey in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order. Fight for your survival, explore the...
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Launch Trailer
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    This appears to be an Agatha Christie style whodunnit, complete with the suitably impressive cast-list. Not sure about Daniel Craig's...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Knives Out (2019) in AT THE MOVIES.
    Title: Knives Out Tagline: Hell, any of them could have done it. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy Director: Rian...
    • pThyQovXQrw2m0s9x82twj48Jq4.jpg
  • Major Tom
    CAS have said they can’t get involved at this stage. Manchester City have failed in an initial bid to have the Court of Arbitration for...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The NFL took swift and sharp action against Myles Garrett less than 24 hours after he forcefully removed the helmet of Mason Rudolph and...
WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Jake Kasdan

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Nick Jonas, Danny DeVito, Awkwafina, Danny Glover, Rhys Darby, Lamorne Morris, Lucy DeVito, Bebe Neuwirth, Alex Wolff, Ser'Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, Morgan Turner, Dania Ramirez, Darin Ferraro, Sal Longobardo, Massi Furlan, Michael Beasley, Charles Green, Shiquita James, James William Ballard, Marque Hernandez, Kodai Yamaguchi, Ashley Scott

Release: 2019-12-04

Plot: Spencer returns to the world of Jumanji, prompting his friends, his grandfather and his grandfather’s friend to enter a different and more dangerous version to save him.

David76

David76

Staff member Staff member
The original was a surprise hit with me, so I'm much more looking forward to this one. Looks like it could be some more fun and some action setpieces to look forward to too.

Biscuit

Biscuit

Staff member
The first one was surprisingly very fun.

Also, any excuse to see Karen Gillan's legs on the big screen will do me.

Bandit

Bandit

The Rock and Kevin Hart's impressions are fairly on point, so that should be worth a watch.

Also +1 to Ms Gillan :p

Reactions: Biscuit
Major Tom

Major Tom

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
The Rock as Danny DeVito and Kevin Hart as Donald Glover is reason enough to see it.

SteveO

SteveO

Yes, I was expecting the first one to be garbage but I really enjoyed it as did the rest of the family! I'll check the trailer out later but I expect we'll be going to see it anyway.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)