    Major Tom replied to the thread Unbelievable.
    Binge watched this over the weekend. Excellent show. Had never heard of the case.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Unbelievable in ON THE BOX.
    Title: Unbelievable Genre: Drama Creator: Susannah Grant Cast: Toni Collette, Merritt Wever, Kaitlyn Dever, Annaleigh Ashford...
    • jHOrNJNM03Lsjdw7nsw7TlqBOhd.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Borderlands 3 in VIDEO GAME CHAT, REVIEWS, TIPS & GUIDES.
    [IMAGE_RIGHT][/IMAGE_RIGHT]Borderlands 3 is a loot-driven first-person shooter. Players, either playing alone or in parties up to four...
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_2.59.20_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_2.59.27_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_3.00.36_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_3.00.55_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_3.01.36_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_3.01.40_PM.png
    • Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_3.02.19_PM.png
    • 510BbA0eRbL.jpg
  • Major Tom
    A Psycho cult threatens to tear the galaxy a new one. They’ll have to get through you first. Borderlands 3 is now available...
    Borderlands 3 - Official Cinematic Launch Trailer: "Let's Make Some Mayhem"
  • Major Tom
    Resident Evil spin-off Project Resistance may be a 4v1 multiplayer game, but you can also expect an offline narrative mode. Speaking...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom added the media item Project Resistance Gameplay Overview to Video Games.
    Project Resistance the 4v1 game thats on its way, Heres a gameplay overview of Project Resistance. #ProjectResistance #4v1
    Project Resistance Gameplay Overview
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    49ers defense is winning them games. A team that turns the ball over 5 times shouldn't be winning a ball game but they did and they are 3-0
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Some good looking young QBs playing in the late games. Jones, Allen and Murray all showing up well. Jimmy Garoppolo isn't having a...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The Chargers play in a 27,000 seat stadium and still there are empty seats everywhere
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    49ers offense doing a great job moving the ball and then another turnover, up to four turnovers and another one recovered. A mix of...

Joker (2019) (1 Viewer)

I really hope it doesn't go down the route of the world was mean to this guy, so he decides to become the Joker and start killing people, etc. Personally, that's not a narrative I would have a huge amount of sympathy with.

But I'm still interested in the movie. I'm interested in anything Joaquin Phoenix does.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Joaquin Phoenix is such an interesting actor. There's a real depth to the roles he plays. Can't wait to see this.