Joker (2019)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Joker (2019)

Tagline: Put on a happy face

Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix, Zazie Beetz, Brett Cullen, Frances Conroy, Robert De Niro, Douglas Hodge, Shea Whigham, Marc Maron, Bryan Callen, Bill Camp, Josh Pais, Glenn Fleshler, Dante Pereira-Olson, Brian Tyree Henry

Release: 2019-10-03

Plot: During the 1980s, a failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and turns to a life of crime and chaos in Gotham City while becoming an infamous psychopathic crime figure.

Joaquin Phoenix is an excellent actor. I think he is going to do the part justice. Really looking forward to it.

Emma

Emma

That trailer looks immense.

Wow, that looks so good.

Completely different kind of comicbook movie, definitely for adults I presume as it looks quite dark.

Looks great but I don't get why he's dressing up to entertain people, I thought the clown persona was created after he went crackers?

Fraser

Fraser

Genuinely excited for this. The trailer has done exactly what a trailer should do.......tease.

Really high hopes for this.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I've watched that trailer 5 times now. Looks brilliant. Phoenix is an excellent choice.

If only they could erase that Suicide Squad from history. Absolutely brutal, and Leto's Joker is an abomination.

Cherub

Cherub

This looks outstanding. Nothing supernatural. Dark and real.

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma