Joker (2019)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Joker (2019)

Tagline: Put on a happy face

Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix, Zazie Beetz, Brett Cullen, Frances Conroy, Robert De Niro, Douglas Hodge, Shea Whigham, Marc Maron, Bryan Callen, Bill Camp, Josh Pais, Glenn Fleshler, Dante Pereira-Olson, Brian Tyree Henry

Release: 2019-10-03

Plot: During the 1980s, a failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and turns to a life of crime and chaos in Gotham City while becoming an infamous psychopathic crime figure.

Joaquin Phoenix is an excellent actor. I think he is going to do the part justice. Really looking forward to it.

Wow, that looks so good.

Completely different kind of comicbook movie, definitely for adults I presume as it looks quite dark.

Looks great but I don't get why he's dressing up to entertain people, I thought the clown persona was created after he went crackers?

Fraser

Fraser

Genuinely excited for this. The trailer has done exactly what a trailer should do.......tease.

Really high hopes for this.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I've watched that trailer 5 times now. Looks brilliant. Phoenix is an excellent choice.

If only they could erase that Suicide Squad from history. Absolutely brutal, and Leto's Joker is an abomination.

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...