    The galaxy awaits as Cal Kestis embarks upon an epic journey in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order. Fight for your survival, explore the...
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Launch Trailer
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    This appears to be an Agatha Christie style whodunnit, complete with the suitably impressive cast-list. Not sure about Daniel Craig's...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Knives Out (2019) in AT THE MOVIES.
    Title: Knives Out Tagline: Hell, any of them could have done it. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy Director: Rian...
    • pThyQovXQrw2m0s9x82twj48Jq4.jpg
  • Major Tom
    CAS have said they can’t get involved at this stage. Manchester City have failed in an initial bid to have the Court of Arbitration for...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The NFL took swift and sharp action against Myles Garrett less than 24 hours after he forcefully removed the helmet of Mason Rudolph and...

Joker (2019)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Joker (2019)

Tagline: Put on a happy face

Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix, Zazie Beetz, Brett Cullen, Frances Conroy, Robert De Niro, Douglas Hodge, Shea Whigham, Marc Maron, Bryan Callen, Bill Camp, Josh Pais, Glenn Fleshler, Dante Pereira-Olson, Brian Tyree Henry

Release: 2019-10-03

Plot: During the 1980s, a failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and turns to a life of crime and chaos in Gotham City while becoming an infamous psychopathic crime figure.

Attachments

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Joaquin Phoenix is an excellent actor. I think he is going to do the part justice. Really looking forward to it.

Wow, that looks so good.

Completely different kind of comicbook movie, definitely for adults I presume as it looks quite dark.

Looks great but I don't get why he's dressing up to entertain people, I thought the clown persona was created after he went crackers?

Fraser

Fraser

Genuinely excited for this. The trailer has done exactly what a trailer should do.......tease.

Really high hopes for this.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

I've watched that trailer 5 times now. Looks brilliant. Phoenix is an excellent choice.

If only they could erase that Suicide Squad from history. Absolutely brutal, and Leto's Joker is an abomination.