Janey

Member
Thought I'd better say hello. I was registered on the old site but I'm not sure if I actually posted anything other than my introduction then the site closed :unsure:

Anyways, I'm Janet but I also answer to Janey. I'm good friends with Gemma and we run a small fitness studio together. I love keeping fit and generally keeping healthy. I have taken part in 3 marathons, 3 half marathon and 2 tough mudder events this year :)

Away from fitness and being mum to two kids, I love music and films and spending time with the girls - I'm sure there are some on here I recognise :ROFLMAO:

Janey

Member
Member
You'll probably know the majority on here
I recognise a few names on the member list, mostly women though, the men seem to be in disguise! Is Eily registered?

Emma

Member
Member
Hey chicka! :love:

Gemma

Well-known member
Creative Spark
Aww, thanks for posting lovely :)

Love the avatar and profile cover. Very appropriate ha! :love:

Aimie

Active member
Member
And a big HELLO from me too :)

Dylan

Well-known member
Donator
Hey Janet, welcome to the site. Hope you're keeping well.

Geezer

Active member
Member
Welcome home Janet :notworthy: