Janey Here (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Janey
  • ( Start date , 15 Replies)

Janey
Staff member

Janey

Thought I'd better say hello. I was registered on the old site but I'm not sure if I actually posted anything other than my introduction then the site closed :unsure:

Anyways, I'm Janet but I also answer to Janey. I'm good friends with Gemma and we run a small fitness studio together. I love keeping fit and generally keeping healthy. I have taken part in 3 marathons, 3 half marathon and 2 tough mudder events this year :)

Away from fitness and being mum to two kids, I love music and films and spending time with the girls - I'm sure there are some on here I recognise :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for that @Janey. Cracking intro.

I'm sure there are some on here I recognise
You'll probably know the majority on here :D

Reactions: Janey
Janey
Staff member

Janey

You'll probably know the majority on here
I recognise a few names on the member list, mostly women though, the men seem to be in disguise! Is Eily registered?

Aww, thanks for posting lovely :)

Love the avatar and profile cover. Very appropriate ha! :love: