Janey
Staff member

Janey

Thought I'd better say hello. I was registered on the old site but I'm not sure if I actually posted anything other than my introduction then the site closed :unsure:

Anyways, I'm Janet but I also answer to Janey. I'm good friends with Gemma and we run a small fitness studio together. I love keeping fit and generally keeping healthy. I have taken part in 3 marathons, 3 half marathon and 2 tough mudder events this year :)

Away from fitness and being mum to two kids, I love music and films and spending time with the girls - I'm sure there are some on here I recognise :ROFLMAO:

Aww, thanks for posting lovely :)

Love the avatar and profile cover. Very appropriate ha! :love:

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)