5 - Right Through You - 2:56
6 - Forgiven - 4:59
7 - You Learn - 3:59
8 - Head Over Feet - 4:27
9 - Mary Jane - 4:40
10 - Ironic - 3:49
11 - Not the Doctor - 3:47
12 - Wake Up - 4:53
13 - You Oughta Know (Jimmy the Saint Blend) / Your House - 8:10

Overview:
Jagged Little Pill is the third studio album and international debut album by Canadian singer Alanis Morissette, first released on June 13, 1995, through Maverick Records. Morissette had released two successful albums in Canada, after which she left MCA Records Canada and was introduced to manager Scott Welch. Morissette began work her next album after moving from her hometown of Ottawa to Toronto, but did not make much progress until she travelled to Los Angeles, where she met Glen Ballard. Morissette and Ballard had an instant connection, and began co-writing and experimenting with different sounds.
The experimentation resulted in an alternative rock album that took influence from post-grunge and pop rock, and featured guitars, keyboards, drum machines, and harmonica. The album's lyrics touched upon themes of aggression and broken relationships, while Ballard introduced a pop sensibility to Morissette's bitter angst. The album went on to be a huge success, topping the charts in ten countries, and has gone on to sell over 33 million units worldwide and ranked on numerous best-selling lists.
Jagged Little Pill received acclaim from music critics and was nominated for a total of nine Grammy Awards, of which Morissette won five, including Album of the Year, making her the youngest artist in history to win the honour—a record she held for 14 years; until country/pop singer Taylor Swift won Album of the Year at the 2010 Grammy Awards for her 2008 album Fearless. Rolling Stone ranked the album at number 327 on its list of "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time".

Janey

Janey

I blasted Head Over Feet yesterday and remembered that it’s one of my favourite female singer-songwriter moments ever.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...