  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 5 Replies)

What will the outcome be in this UEFA Nations League match?

This thread is for the general discussion of the event Israel vs Scotland. Please add to the discussion here.

Lagan
Staff member

Lagan

Today, 01:50
Oct 6, 2018
I can't see Scotland getting anything out of this game.

I can't see Scotland getting anything out of this game.
Yes, you are probably right. Not sure how seriously teams are taking this new format yet though so anything could happen.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Sorry Scotland. I don't see any way we can win this game with the players we've got!

Woeful performance from Scotland. It finished 2-1 to Israel but it could have been a lot more. Scotland did have a player sent off but they were being outplayed long before that.

The less said about this the better.

Terrible performance.