Football Israel vs Scotland

Settled
  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom
  • ( Start date , 5 Replies)

What will the outcome be in this UEFA Nations League match?

This thread is for the general discussion of the event Israel vs Scotland. Please add to the discussion here.

I can't see Scotland getting anything out of this game.
Yes, you are probably right. Not sure how seriously teams are taking this new format yet though so anything could happen.

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Sorry Scotland. I don't see any way we can win this game with the players we've got!

Woeful performance from Scotland. It finished 2-1 to Israel but it could have been a lot more. Scotland did have a player sent off but they were being outplayed long before that.

The less said about this the better.

Terrible performance.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM