Drama Informer (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Title: Informer

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2018-10-16

Cast: Nabhaan Rizwan, Paddy Considine, Bel Powley

Overview: Raza, a young second-generation British-Pakistani man from London is coerced by Gabe, a counterterrorism officer, into informing.

Smurfette
Staff member

Smurfette

Today, 01:49
Sep 5, 2018
Watched the first 4 on iPlayer. It’s been excellent so far and getting more intriguing as it goes along.

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

Only watched the first so far but that's enough to have me convinced it's good.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Watched the first one on Saturday then watched the rest yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.