Drama Informer

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Title: Informer

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2018-10-16

Cast: Nabhaan Rizwan, Paddy Considine, Bel Powley

Overview: Raza, a young second-generation British-Pakistani man from London is coerced by Gabe, a counterterrorism officer, into informing.

Likes: Soon
Smurfette
Staff member

Smurfette

Sep 5, 2018
Watched the first 4 on iPlayer. It’s been excellent so far and getting more intriguing as it goes along.

Likes: Soon
Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

Only watched the first so far but that's enough to have me convinced it's good.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Watched the first one on Saturday then watched the rest yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)