Metal Immortalized (2015) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Immortalized
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2015

Tracks:
1 - The Eye of the Storm - 1:20
2 - Immortalized - 4:12
3 - The Vengeful One - 4:12
4 - Open Your Eyes - 3:56
5 - The Light - 4:16
6 - What Are You Waiting For - 4:03
7 - You're Mine - 4:55
8 - Who - 4:45
9 - Save Our Last Goodbye - 5:04
10 - Fire It Up - 4:05
11 - The Sound of Silence - 4:06
12 - Never Wrong - 3:33
13 - Who Taught You How to Hate - 4:57
14 - Tyrant - 3:47
15 - Legion of Monsters - 4:34
16 - The Brave and the Bold - 4:33

Overview:
Immortalized is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. The album was released on August 21, 2015 through Reprise Records, and is Disturbed's first studio album since Asylum (2010), marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career. It is also Disturbed's first album since 2002's Believe to receive a Parental Advisory sticker, although studio albums released in the interim have contained some profanity.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB