Metal Immortalized (2015) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Immortalized
Artist: Disturbed
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2015

Tracks:
1 - The Eye of the Storm - 1:20
2 - Immortalized - 4:12
3 - The Vengeful One - 4:12
4 - Open Your Eyes - 3:56
5 - The Light - 4:16
6 - What Are You Waiting For - 4:03
7 - You're Mine - 4:55
8 - Who - 4:45
9 - Save Our Last Goodbye - 5:04
10 - Fire It Up - 4:05
11 - The Sound of Silence - 4:06
12 - Never Wrong - 3:33
13 - Who Taught You How to Hate - 4:57
14 - Tyrant - 3:47
15 - Legion of Monsters - 4:34
16 - The Brave and the Bold - 4:33

Overview:
Immortalized is the sixth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. The album was released on August 21, 2015 through Reprise Records, and is Disturbed's first studio album since Asylum (2010), marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career. It is also Disturbed's first album since 2002's Believe to receive a Parental Advisory sticker, although studio albums released in the interim have contained some profanity.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...