Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

13 - The Fire - 3:42
14 - Fade to Nothing - 3:43
15 - Life in Her Yet - 2:53
16 - Your Way or the Rope - 3:25
17 - Lay My Body Down - 3:37
18 - Wolves - 2:56
19 - Healed - 2:56

Overview:
His first hit single "Human" was released on Columbia Records in July 2016. It peaked at number one in the Official Singles Charts in Austria, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. It was certified Gold in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.

His debut album, also entitled Human, was released on 10 February 2017. The album opens with the song Human, the single Skin, and has tracks produced variously by Two Inch Punch, Jonny Coffer and Mark Crew.

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Love this guy. Great album. I actually like almost every song on it.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB