13 - The Fire - 3:42
14 - Fade to Nothing - 3:43
15 - Life in Her Yet - 2:53
16 - Your Way or the Rope - 3:25
17 - Lay My Body Down - 3:37
18 - Wolves - 2:56
19 - Healed - 2:56

Overview:
His first hit single "Human" was released on Columbia Records in July 2016. It peaked at number one in the Official Singles Charts in Austria, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. It was certified Gold in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands.

His debut album, also entitled Human, was released on 10 February 2017. The album opens with the song Human, the single Skin, and has tracks produced variously by Two Inch Punch, Jonny Coffer and Mark Crew.

Love this guy. Great album. I actually like almost every song on it.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM