Mobile Phones Huawei P20 Lite

Looking at buying an Android phone outright. I only really use my phone for the odd call, WhatsApp, listening to music and browsing the net so don't need anything fancy.

It's £250 and a 5gb/month SIM is £10.

Seems like a good deal but thought I'd ask if anyone has this phone or similar? What's it like?

Janey
Staff member

Janey

I've had the P9 for two years and it's outstanding. It's quick as anything else I've owned (including iPhone) and the camera is stunning.

I'm due to renew this year and I'm getting another Huawei.

I have the cheap Huawei P Smart on contract at £15 a month (24 months) for 4GB data. The phone is spot on for what I use it for. No need at all to spend loads on a mobile phone.

I've got the P20 Pro. Moved from iPhone so I'm just getting used to it. The best camera I've ever seen on a phone and as fast as anything. Build quality is spot on too.