Mobile Phones Huawei P20 Lite

Looking at buying an Android phone outright. I only really use my phone for the odd call, WhatsApp, listening to music and browsing the net so don't need anything fancy.

It's £250 and a 5gb/month SIM is £10.

Seems like a good deal but thought I'd ask if anyone has this phone or similar? What's it like?

Janey

Janey

I've had the P9 for two years and it's outstanding. It's quick as anything else I've owned (including iPhone) and the camera is stunning.

I'm due to renew this year and I'm getting another Huawei.

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie

I have the cheap Huawei P Smart on contract at £15 a month (24 months) for 4GB data. The phone is spot on for what I use it for. No need at all to spend loads on a mobile phone.

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie

I've got the P20 Pro. Moved from iPhone so I'm just getting used to it. The best camera I've ever seen on a phone and as fast as anything. Build quality is spot on too.

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years