Drama House of Cards (1 Viewer)

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

It had a few good moments towards the end of the season but overall was a complete mess.

Zaxxon
Staff member

Zaxxon

Absolutely awful final season with a terrible finale, in sharp contrast to the brilliance of the first two seasons.

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

This last season was so terrible.

I get that Kevin Spacey isn't exactly the most loved actor in the world anymore and rightly so but this was utter rubbish without Francis Underwood