WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Drama House of Cards (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: House of Cards

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2013-02-01

Creator: Beau Willimon

Cast: Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Michael Kelly, Dominique McElligott, Patricia Clarkson, Neve Campbell, Jayne Atkinson, Boris McGiver, Joel Kinnaman, Campbell Scott, Korey Jackson, Damian Young, James Martinez

Overview: Set in present day Washington, D.C., House of Cards is the story of Frank Underwood, a ruthless and cunning politician, and his wife Claire who will stop at nothing to conquer everything. This wicked political drama penetrates the shadowy world of greed, sex and corruption in modern D.C. House of Cards is an adaptation of a previous BBC miniseries of the same name, which is based on the novel by Michael Dobbs.

Major Tom

Major Tom

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Netflix has released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards Season 6 and it reveals the fate of Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood. As expected, they decided to kill him off. It makes sense because that's what it would take to get Frank Underwood to give up his power.

The final season of House of Cards premieres on November 2, 2018 on Netflix.

shannon

shannon

Staff member
No messing around and straight to the point with the fate of President Francis J Underwood!

I doubt the story was ever going to go any other way.

Fraser

Fraser

Staff member
Even if Spacey hadn't been fired I would have expected him to be killed off regardless.

Gromit

Gromit

Staff member
I'm of the opinion that this show has been going downhill, last season was pretty awful for the most part.

With no Frank Underwood in it, I don't know how the show will play out. The show revolved around him, everybody else was just a pawn imo.

McNulty

McNulty

Staff member
I've watched the first 2 episodes, for a show that I remember staying up until 3am addictively watching its sad to see how downhill its gone :(

Birdman

Birdman

Staff member Staff member
Watched the whole thing. Very disappointing and forgettable. Not a patch on the first 2 seasons.

Her character cannot carry what is missing.

Also a lot of thinly disguised #metoo stuff in here. It's not subtle in that regard.

Connie

Connie

Staff member
This new season is dross compared to previous seasons. Only into the 3rd episode but where ever this is going it's going there very slowly.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Community Activity

• Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
  • Zidane
    I bought this game on release and can't get into it. I've barely scratched the surface of it. Does anybody think its a bit overrated?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Goal of the season already!?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Peter Fonda dead at 79.
    79. Decent innings. Race With The Devil is one of my guilty pleasures. RIP
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Coutinho off on loan to Bayern Munich apparently. You'd think that would kill off any talk of Neymar returning to Barcelona?
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Podcast Apps For Android Devices.
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Great goal. I've always liked Aduriz. He may be 38 and slow but he knows where the goal is. Barcelona were poor last night, they may...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor posted the thread Peter Fonda dead at 79 in MOVIES & TV SHOW CHAT.
    There are actors that epitomise a certain era, that have a type of "cool" presence, Fonda was absolutely one of those. Sad news.