Western Hostiles (2017)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hostiles (2017)

Tagline: No peace without sacrifice

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Western, History

Director: Scott Cooper

Cast: Christian Bale, Rosamund Pike, Wes Studi, Jesse Plemons, Adam Beach, Rory Cochrane, Ben Foster, Stephen Lang, Timothée Chalamet, Jonathan Majors, Q'orianka Kilcher, Paul Anderson, Ryan Bingham, Peter Mullan, Robyn Malcolm, Scott Wilson, Bill Camp, John Benjamin Hickey, Scott Shepherd, Stafford Douglas, David Midthunder, Dicky Eklund Jr., Tanaya Beatty, Luce Rains, Scott G. Anderson, Christopher Hagen, Rod Rondeaux, Ava Cooper, Stella Cooper, Gray Wolf Herrera, Xavier Horsechief, Austin Rising, Boots Southerland, Brian Duffy, Richard Bucher, James Cady

Release: 2017-12-22

Runtime: 133

Plot: A legendary Native American-hating Army captain nearing retirement in 1892 is given one last assignment: to escort a Cheyenne chief and his family through dangerous territory back to his Montana reservation.

Thought this was pretty solid. Slow, but in a good way, stunning visually and good performances especially from Bale who is almost infallible, really. Pretty bleak too, no great bones made about the sheer cruelty of the time and how little a life can mean in violent times.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...