Hospital Food

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Germany? It looks like someone's been sick on the tray :sick:

I wasn't aware that creamed beef was even a thing until seeing that.

Spain or Japan for me based on the photos and descriptions. Russia seems to be the worst.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

I'd probably go with South Africa. Though the Italian one looks alright too.