Holiday Weekend (26 - 28 May) (1 Viewer)

Anyone got plans for the holiday weekend?

Me and Eily are heading down to meet up with her folks in the Lake District for a few days so hopefully the weather will remain good (you never can tell with a bank holiday weekend though)

Work all day Saturday and Monday :confused:

Enjoy @Major Tom it is the most gorgeous part of England in my opinion

Mates 40th on Sunday and then out all day. Recovering on Monday. Camping Tuesday and Wednesday.

Shelby

Shelby

Have fun guys. Never been to the Lake District but it looks beautiful. It will be stunning in this weather :)

I’ve nothing planned but I’m sure something will crop up.

The Lake District is stunning. We go on about how nice the scenery is up here in Scotland but The Lake District is just as beautiful as anything I’ve seen up here.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM