General Hitman 2 (IO Interactive) (2 Viewers)

Those that already own the first season of Hitman will be glad to know that purchasing Hitman 2 will net you with remastered levels from its prequel. It means not only will you get a facelift, but the AI and items have been added onto as well, delivering an experience more in line with the new missions of Hitman 2.

“We have been through an amazing journey with our fans and community and are extremely proud of the continued love and support,” said Hakan Abrak, CEO, IO Interactive. “This is our way to say a big thank you and give something back. We have finally revealed our long-term vision to deliver the World of Assassination, an ever-expanding continuous universe starting from Paris in Season 1, going all the way through to the end of HITMAN™ 2 and beyond with our future endeavours. To create a universe like this is not only an ambitious task creatively, but also technically. I am in awe and admiration with our incredibly talented team and what they have achieved.”

A brand new trailer was also released, which will be a part of a series showcasing the immersive side of Hitman 2’s dynamic world that features entirely new hyper-detailed sandbox locations full of living, breathing environments to explore and plan your assassinations in. The game will be available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One starting 13th of November this year.