General Hitman 2 (IO Interactive) (1 Viewer)

Those that already own the first season of Hitman will be glad to know that purchasing Hitman 2 will net you with remastered levels from its prequel. It means not only will you get a facelift, but the AI and items have been added onto as well, delivering an experience more in line with the new missions of Hitman 2.

“We have been through an amazing journey with our fans and community and are extremely proud of the continued love and support,” said Hakan Abrak, CEO, IO Interactive. “This is our way to say a big thank you and give something back. We have finally revealed our long-term vision to deliver the World of Assassination, an ever-expanding continuous universe starting from Paris in Season 1, going all the way through to the end of HITMAN™ 2 and beyond with our future endeavours. To create a universe like this is not only an ambitious task creatively, but also technically. I am in awe and admiration with our incredibly talented team and what they have achieved.”

A brand new trailer was also released, which will be a part of a series showcasing the immersive side of Hitman 2’s dynamic world that features entirely new hyper-detailed sandbox locations full of living, breathing environments to explore and plan your assassinations in. The game will be available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One starting 13th of November this year.

Official_HITMAN_2_Key_Art_1528273547.jpg

Agent 47 is heading to the jungles of South America for Io Interactive’s sequel, Hitman 2. In a new teaser video, we get a sneak peek of Hitman 2’s second confirmed location: Colombia.

Unlike many of Hitman’s other recent locations, the game’s Colombia environment is not a developed, bustling city where Agent 47 can blend in with crowds. Instead, it looks like Hitman 2’s version of Colombia will place a great emphasis on stealth in a lush, uneven and hostile environment.

In a press release, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment promises “a living, breathing jungle environment with threats lurking around every corner.” While details are scant, Warner Bros. and Io Interactive promise more details on Colombia in the weeks to come.

The rainforests of Colombia join Miami as the only two confirmed locations new to Hitman 2. They’ll join the six locations from the previous Hitman, which owners of that game will get free access to in Hitman 2.

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy

Here’s a new video for Hitman 2 showing you “How to Hitman” as Agent 47.

Io Interactive has released a new video in its How to Hitman series for Hitman 2. This one focuses on getting into the assassin mindset, whereas the previous video was all about immersion.

This new video shows players how to think like an assassin by mastering the art of stealth and avoiding detection.

By utilizing the mini-map and the new Picture-in-Picture feature, Agent 47 is able to track his target in real-time. It also makes it easier to spot potential threats such as security forces, and plan the next move.

Being an assassin in IO Interactive’s Hitman series isn’t just about shooting or stabbing someone. It’s also about taking out your targets with as little fuss as possible and making it out alive. To accomplish this in Hitman 2, various tools will be provided to players, which have now been outlined in a new trailer. Check it out below.

Such tools include remote exploding cellphones, proximity tasers (which work in conjunction with puddles for a devastating shock to enemies), concussion grenades, remote audio distractions disposable scramblers, and much more. Mirrors can also be used to spy on characters around corners, thus offering a better look. Be careful though – other characters can conversely also see you around corners.

The Colombia teaser dropped in September (see post #2 above), and was followed by a trailer depicting the various ways to dispose of enemies in Santa Fortuna.

The video below showcases a lot more of the map including taking down one of the targets. It’s worth noting that this is a pre-beta build.

As previously mentioned, the game will be bringing back all of the Season 1 locations, which will be playable to everyone who owns the original, and what’s more, all six maps will be “remastered” and will include the new and updated features of Hitman 2’s maps, like updated AI, the new progression system and difficulty modes, and the ability to hide in foliage.

IO Interactive has released a brand new trailer titled “Hitman Perfected” which showcases all of the new features and additions in just one brief minute, a friendly reminder that this game is absolutely filled to the brim with content.

Despite the short trailer, IO did a fantastic job getting the message across. It’s starts out with the new multiplayer modes, player versus player Ghost, and co-op player Sniper Assassin. The Ghost mode is reminiscent of the older Assassins Creed multiplayer, with the exception being that you’re fighting against one person online as opposed to multiple. Sniper Assassin Mode is a competition of who can nail the best “sniper skill shots” and top the leader boards.

Below are the scores from reviews of Hitman 2, out of ten unless otherwise noted.
[Video][/video]

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...