Laifot
Staff member

Laifot

Hi!

Been a lot of time since my last forum experience. So i'm here to talk about anything and practice english with you.

I hail from Paraguay and hope to be friends with you. :)

Welcome to the site @Laifot

Welcome to our site @Laifot :)

Welcome aboard @Laifot

Welcome @Laifot, thanks for joining. Always nice to see people from other countries and cultures signing up. Look forward to seeing you around the site :)