Akshaj
Staff member

Akshaj

Heyo!

My name is Akshaj! I am from a lovely Asian country, India. I found this website through Xenforo forums, I really liked its appeal and thought it would be great to be a early member to this amazing community! So here I am..

Btw I am a digital artist // cartoonist. I make banners & good logos, if the @staff needs my help PM me anytime I would be glad to contribute my work to this community!

Cheers!