Talk Music Heavy Metal

On a Faith No More buzz lately. This is great to watch.

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman and Soon
Soon

Soon

@David76 Hi :) I am Leticia,it is nice to meet you.Thank You for reminding me of Faith No More ! I only know a few of their songs
I had not heard this one before,i like it :) ,i will try more of their songs.English is not my first language but i understand most,Music was my reason why i spent a lot of time learning English.Most of the music i like the lyrics are in English.I hope you will add more here,and you are welcome to add anything you want to this thread,I really enjoy finding new music !

  • Like
Reactions: David76

I don't listen to anywhere near as much metal/rock as I used to but this one popped up on my playlist today.

What are some of your favourite metal bands @Soon?

  • Like
Reactions: Soon
Soon

Soon

Ground Control to Major Tom :)
@Major Tom Nice to meet you,I am Leticia.
Thank You,i have not heard of this band before.I love finding new bands.
Some of my favourite metal bands,i will add some,i like a lot of them,What metal/rock did you used to listen too ? If you remember any you are very welcome to post them here !!!