Talk Music Heavy Metal (1 Viewer)

Soon

@David76 Hi :) I am Leticia,it is nice to meet you.Thank You for reminding me of Faith No More ! I only know a few of their songs
I had not heard this one before,i like it :) ,i will try more of their songs.English is not my first language but i understand most,Music was my reason why i spent a lot of time learning English.Most of the music i like the lyrics are in English.I hope you will add more here,and you are welcome to add anything you want to this thread,I really enjoy finding new music !

  • Like
Reactions: David76

I don't listen to anywhere near as much metal/rock as I used to but this one popped up on my playlist today.

What are some of your favourite metal bands @Soon?

  • Like
Reactions: Soon
Soon

Soon

Ground Control to Major Tom :)
@Major Tom Nice to meet you,I am Leticia.
Thank You,i have not heard of this band before.I love finding new bands.
Some of my favourite metal bands,i will add some,i like a lot of them,What metal/rock did you used to listen too ? If you remember any you are very welcome to post them here !!!

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...