Staff member

Soon

Oct 12, 2018
@David76 Hi :) I am Leticia,it is nice to meet you.Thank You for reminding me of Faith No More ! I only know a few of their songs
I had not heard this one before,i like it :) ,i will try more of their songs.English is not my first language but i understand most,Music was my reason why i spent a lot of time learning English.Most of the music i like the lyrics are in English.I hope you will add more here,and you are welcome to add anything you want to this thread,I really enjoy finding new music !

Likes: David76

I don't listen to anywhere near as much metal/rock as I used to but this one popped up on my playlist today.

What are some of your favourite metal bands @Soon?

Likes: Soon
Soon
Staff member

Soon

Oct 12, 2018
Ground Control to Major Tom :)
@Major Tom Nice to meet you,I am Leticia.
Thank You,i have not heard of this band before.I love finding new bands.
Some of my favourite metal bands,i will add some,i like a lot of them,What metal/rock did you used to listen too ? If you remember any you are very welcome to post them here !!!

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)