Horror Halloween (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Halloween (2018)

Genre: Horror

Director: David Gordon Green

Cast: Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Will Patton, Virginia Gardner, Nick Castle, Miles Robbins, Toby Huss, Jefferson Hall, Haluk Bilginer, Christopher Allen Nelson, Omar J. Dorsey, Dylan Arnold, Rhian Rees, James Jude Courtney, Hannah Russell, Drew Scheid, Charlie Benton, Carmela McNeal, Jared Moser, Marian Green, Diva Tyler, Vince Mattis, Pedro Lopez, Koby Griffin, Chris Holloway, Rob Niter, Omar Azimi, Michael Harrity, Brittani Cox, Edward Stachyra, Michael Smallwood, Jibrail Nantambu, David Lowe, Johnny Price, Brien Gregorie, Ranisha Wood, Matthew Anderson, Angela Anderson, W.F. Bell, Willie Tyrone Ferguson, Aaron Christian Paderewski, Anthony Woodle

Release: 2018-10-18

Plot: Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago. This film, the 11th film in the "Halloween" series, will ignore the events of all previous sequels, picking up 40 years after the events of the original film.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. Why is this called Halloween if its a direct sequel to the original and not a remake/reboot?

Is it true that Halloween was originally meant to be an anthology where each film was a separate story set on Halloween?

Is it true that Halloween was originally meant to be an anthology where each film was a separate story set on Halloween?
Yeah, the third movie is unrelated to the rest.

Connie

Connie

I loved the original and was very excited to go to see this. Went with the OH and a pal. I was so disappointed.

There were scenes that just went nowhere. Some of the dialogue was laughable and there were characters that had no reason being in the film.

An average movie, the original Halloween film was far superior

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...