Gym Before Work? (1 Viewer)

Emma
Staff member

Emma

I'm considering joining my local gym. It is open 24/7 so I'd have plenty of time to get a session in before work. I'm struggling to get out for a run in the evenings, mainly because of the weather and the fact that I'm usually knackered after work/university.

Does anyone have any tips or advice? And does it become second nature to get out the door in the morning? Getting a good workout done before work appeals to me but I'm not really a morning person.

Thanks!

Emma
Staff member

Emma