Metal Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood (2008) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 0 Replies)

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
Artist: Volbeat
Genre: Metal
Released: 2008

Tracks:
1 - Intro (End of the Road) - 1:05
2 - Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood - 3:08
3 - Back to Prom - 1:51
4 - Mary Ann's Place (feat. Pernille Rosendahl) - 3:41
5 - Hallelujah Goat - 3:30
6 - Maybellene I Hofteholder - 3:20
7 - We - 3:46
8 - Still Counting - 4:21
9 - Light a Way - 4:42
10 - Wild Rover of Hell - 3:42
11 - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - 3:21
12 - A Broken Man and the Dawn - 4:44
13 - Find That Soul - 3:43
14 - Making Believe - 3:32
15 - Rebel Monster (live) - 3:45
16 - Soulweeper (live) - 4:30

Overview:
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood is Danish "metal & rollers" Volbeat's third studio album.
This album is the follow-up to the highly successful Rock The Rebel / Metal The Devil, which achieved platinum status in Denmark, as well as the single 'The Garden’s Tale'. Outside their home country it was album of the month in German magazines Rock Hard, Guitar and Heavy, the Dutch Aardschok and the French edition of Rock Hard. At the beginning of 2008 Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil was voted album of the year in Metal Hammer Germany and Italy.
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood features 14 new tracks, including a Jimmy Work cover as a bonus track on all editions (this song, Making Believe, was also recorded by Social Distortion on their Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell record but was originally written and performed by Jimmy Work. Volbeat's cover was based on the version by Social Distortion.). Seven of the songs share a common lyrical theme which will be continued on future records, the artwork is also based on this storyline. The album was recorded in Hansen Studios of Jacob Hansen, who also produced the two previous records.
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood was fore-fronted by the single of 'Maybellene i Hofteholder' which was released for download a few weeks before the release of the album.
On 21 July 2012 "Still Counting" was the number-one song on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM