Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Gotham

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Thriller, Crime

First aired: 2014-09-22

Creator: Bruno Heller

Cast: Donal Logue, Ben McKenzie, Erin Richards, David Mazouz, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor

Overview: Before there was Batman, there was GOTHAM. Everyone knows the name Commissioner Gordon. He is one of the crime world's greatest foes, a man whose reputation is synonymous with law and order. But what is known of Gordon's story and his rise from rookie detective to Police Commissioner? What did it take to navigate the multiple layers of corruption that secretly ruled Gotham City, the spawning ground of the world's most iconic villains? And what circumstances created them – the larger-than-life personas who would become Catwoman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face and The Joker?

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

Season 4 has just started in the UK. It is on E4 on Tuesday's at 9pm

I'm watching at US pace and I think I'm starting to like the show again as the season goes on :D

Gotham has been renewed for a final season.

In an 11th hour decision, Fox has renewed Gotham for a fifth and final season. An episode count remains TBD. The pickup will allow producers to properly “wrap up” the Batman prequel saga, with the final season focusing on Bruce’s transformation into Batman.