Internet Google Personal Data (1 Viewer)

Has anyone downloaded their Google or Facebook data yet?
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.readytogo.net%2Fsmb%2Fstyles%2Fdefault%2Fxenforo%2Fclear.png&hash=388508788ddc7b048ef8b1326d68d433

Just downloaded mine from Google. Has my entire search history and website visits from the past 3 years, has every page I've ever visited logged, every video I've watched etc. Literally, my entire internet life from 2015 is logged and dated. It even has details of all my contacts on my mobile phone and calendar entries!!

I knew they were collecting metadata but bloody hell.