Internet Google Personal Data

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Has anyone downloaded their Google or Facebook data yet?
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.readytogo.net%2Fsmb%2Fstyles%2Fdefault%2Fxenforo%2Fclear.png&hash=388508788ddc7b048ef8b1326d68d433

Just downloaded mine from Google. Has my entire search history and website visits from the past 3 years, has every page I've ever visited logged, every video I've watched etc. Literally, my entire internet life from 2015 is logged and dated. It even has details of all my contacts on my mobile phone and calendar entries!!

I knew they were collecting metadata but bloody hell.

How do you download your data and can you clear it?

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

How do you download your data and can you clear it?
Go to myactivity.google.com

You can then go to "Delete activity by" and delete everything.

KeVo
Staff member

KeVo

Yesterday, 23:19
Not of this world.
Downloaded it some time ago. It's truly eye-opening just how much information these companies can gather about you from your online activities and connects. At least it seems like you can somewhat remove your data from Google. Facebook on the other hand... lol.