Rebel

Today, 02:30
Oct 17, 2018
Hope I'm doing this right, if not please correct it @Gemma @Major Tom

I'm looking at subbing to either Google Music or Spotify. But was just seeing if anyone on here subs to either and what are the pros and cons on both platforms.

Thanks in advance to any replies

I pay £15 per month for a Spotify family membership, which is used by six people.

I've got no complaints. Great value for money. I've only ever come across two or three artists that aren't available. You can download the music for offline listening.

My family is very pleased with it.

I’ve got Spotify Premium and have used Tidal in the past. As Gromit said, Tidal sound quality is superior at 24bit but they don’t have as large a library as Spotify.

If you're a Sky Q customer you may "qualify" for 6 months Spotify Premium for free

Spotify on Sky Q | Sky.com

Hope I'm doing this right, if not please correct it @Gemma @Major Tom
You're fine :)

Can't help you with either sub though, I use Amazon Music Unlimited for my streaming. I have used Spotify, Google Music and Deezer in the past but I'm sure others can elaborate on the pro/cons of each better.

Spotify family premium account here.

Tried all the rest, Spotify is the best for me for the price.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Today, 02:30
Jun 26, 2018
I use Amazon Music Unlimited for my streaming. I have used Spotify, Google Music and Deezer in the past but I'm sure others can elaborate on the pro/cons of each better.
If you have an Amazon prime subscription their music unlimited works out cheaper than Spotify and boasts more tracks with the same bit rate.

If you are a real audio buff, however, Tidal is the way to go.

Rebel
Staff member

Rebel

Today, 02:30