Drama Gomorrah

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Gomorrah

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2014-05-06

Creator: Roberto Saviano

Cast: Fortunato Cerlino, Salvatore Esposito, Maria Pia Calzone, Marco Palvetti, Marco D'Amore, Fabio De Caro

Overview: Based on Robert Saviano's bestselling book, this gritty Italian crime drama paints a portrait of the brutal Neapolitan crime organisation the Camorra, as seen through the eyes of Ciro Di Marzo, the obedient and self- confident right-hand man of the clan's godfather, Pietro Savastano.

View media item 22
I've just finished season 3 last night. Epic TV.

Roll on Season 4. Up there with the best TV I've seen.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Finished it last week. Riveting stuff. Can't wait for season 4.

So do people think Ciro has actually been killed?

Finished it last week. Riveting stuff. Can't wait for season 4.

So do people think Ciro has actually been killed?
Hope not....but it looked that way.