Drama Goliath

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Goliath

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2016-10-14

Creator: Jonathan Shapiro, David E. Kelley

Cast: Billy Bob Thornton, Nina Arianda, Ana de la Reguera, Tania Raymonde, Diana Hopper, Matthew Del Negro, Mark Duplass, Morris Chestnut

Overview: Once a powerful lawyer, Billy McBride is now burned out and washed up, spending more time in a bar than a courtroom. When he reluctantly agrees to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the biggest client of Cooperman & McBride, the massive law firm he helped create, Billy and his ragtag team uncover a vast and deadly conspiracy, pitting them all in a life or death trial against the ultimate Goliath.

Season 1 was brilliant. Season 2, up to episode 5 was pretty good. The last three episodes, however, were the absolute pits.

How did they f'ck it up so badly?

Season 1 was brilliant. Season 2, up to episode 5 was pretty good. The last three episodes, however, were the absolute pits.

How did they f'ck it up so badly?
Yep totally agree!!

Jason

Jason

I got a new found respect for Billy Bob after Fargo and watched Goliath and enjoyed Season 1 but the courtroom drama was fairly weak for me and that as well as the poor reviews for S2 meant I haven't bothered with S2.

I loved the first season but I’ve never seen a show get so bad so quickly. Episode 7 of Season 2 was an atrocity and there was no recovering after that. The finale was a complete mess.

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years