Drama GLOW (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: GLOW

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2017-06-23

Creator: Liz Flahive, Carly Mensch

Cast: Alison Brie, Britt Baron, Kimmy Gatewood, Rebekka Johnson, Kia Stevens, Jackie Tohn, Rich Sommer, Kate Nash, Ellen Wong, Betty Gilpin, Sunita Mani, Sydelle Noel, Gayle Rankin, Marc Maron, Britney Young

Overview: In 1980s LA, a crew of misfits reinvent themselves as the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.

Says June 29th for season 2

Season 2 is available on Netflix now. Cracking stuff!

Gromit

Gromit

I knew it was coming soon, didn't realise it was that soon. Brilliant show.

Cherub

Cherub

Six episodes in, really enjoying it, Welfare Queen is still my favourite character, it's a great show and season 2 is better than the first.

I really enjoyed S2 and flew through the episodes. I wish the seasons were longer!

Zidane

Zidane

Slow start to S2 but gathers pace to deliver something really special. Excellent season.

Marc Maron and Alison Brie really knock it out of the park. They pretty much make the show.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM