Glaschu

https://glaschu.net/

Since a lot of us are from Glasgow and the surrounding areas this site might be of some interest.

Glaschu is Gaelic for Glasgow but while few in the city call it that today, there's no disputing the influence the language and the Gaels have had on the area. This site explores Glasgow's Gaelic connections, highlighting places, culture, industry and social settings, and making its points in both English and Gaelic. The rich content and the bold design include suggestions for further reading and navigation is easy - just hover over the Gaelic links for the English interpretations and click.
I found parts of it glè inntinneach :giggle:

  • Like
Reactions: FiFi and Geezer