PC Gaming Get Insurgency Free On Steam Right Now

Visit Insurgency Page on Steam Store

You can now get one of the best PC first-person shooters ever for free on Steam.

Insurgency, the hardcore shooter from New World Interactive, is free on Steam for the next 48 hours.

In advance of the release of Insurgency: Sandstorm on September 18th New World Interactive invite all First Person Shooter fans to try the game which inspired the much-anticipated sequel, Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Starting at 10:00 AM PDT today the original 'Insurgency' will be FREE TO KEEP on Steam for 48hrs. Simply install and play the game during the 48hr window and it is yours to keep forever.

Owning the original Insurgency on Steam will also entitle fans to 10% off Insurgency: Sandstorm in addition to the 10% Pre-order discount currently on offer for a combined 20% off, bringing the cost down from $29.99 to $23.99

About Insurgency

Insurgency is an intense, immersive, hardcore, tactical shooter based on the award-winning source engine mod 'Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat'.

Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply in this multiplayer and cooperative Source Engine based experience. The follow-up game to the award-winning Source mod, Insurgency is highly competitive and lethal, striking a balance between one-life gameplay and prolonged action.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)