PC Gaming Get Insurgency Free On Steam Right Now (1 Viewer)

Visit Insurgency Page on Steam Store

You can now get one of the best PC first-person shooters ever for free on Steam.

Insurgency, the hardcore shooter from New World Interactive, is free on Steam for the next 48 hours.

In advance of the release of Insurgency: Sandstorm on September 18th New World Interactive invite all First Person Shooter fans to try the game which inspired the much-anticipated sequel, Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Starting at 10:00 AM PDT today the original 'Insurgency' will be FREE TO KEEP on Steam for 48hrs. Simply install and play the game during the 48hr window and it is yours to keep forever.

Owning the original Insurgency on Steam will also entitle fans to 10% off Insurgency: Sandstorm in addition to the 10% Pre-order discount currently on offer for a combined 20% off, bringing the cost down from $29.99 to $23.99

About Insurgency

Insurgency is an intense, immersive, hardcore, tactical shooter based on the award-winning source engine mod 'Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat'.

Take to the streets for intense close quarters combat, where a team's survival depends upon securing crucial strongholds and destroying enemy supply in this multiplayer and cooperative Source Engine based experience. The follow-up game to the award-winning Source mod, Insurgency is highly competitive and lethal, striking a balance between one-life gameplay and prolonged action.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM