George Michael (1 Viewer)

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

Has he had the the recognition he’s due? Over 120 million records sold worldwide. One of the best British artists in last 50 years.

His misdemeanours seem to overshadow his greatness

Absolutely superb musician, singer and song writer. That's all I'm bothered about on the subject. The song "Jesus to a Child" is incredible for a few reasons - it's a cracking song, it meant a lot to him, he wrote it in a single sitting.

Also had the looks for posters which made him even more money.

Brilliant artist, saw him live at the SECC in 2012. He was superb.

Sadly, his private life probably did overshadow his career for a while.