    The galaxy awaits as Cal Kestis embarks upon an epic journey in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order. Fight for your survival, explore the...
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Launch Trailer
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    This appears to be an Agatha Christie style whodunnit, complete with the suitably impressive cast-list. Not sure about Daniel Craig's...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom posted the thread Knives Out (2019) in AT THE MOVIES.
    Title: Knives Out Tagline: Hell, any of them could have done it. Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy Director: Rian...
    • pThyQovXQrw2m0s9x82twj48Jq4.jpg
  • Major Tom
    CAS have said they can’t get involved at this stage. Manchester City have failed in an initial bid to have the Court of Arbitration for...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The NFL took swift and sharp action against Myles Garrett less than 24 hours after he forcefully removed the helmet of Mason Rudolph and...

General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Biscuit

Biscuit

New thread for the new football season.

Might as well start it off with a bang. Former Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has been appointed the new manager of Newcastle, replacing Rafa Benitez.

Newcastle United have appointed Steve Bruce as their head coach on a three-year contract.

Former Sunderland manager Bruce, 58, resigned as Sheffield Wednesday boss on Monday following talks with the Magpies at the weekend.

Newcastle have been without a manager since Rafael Benitez left when his contract expired in June, saying the club "did not share his vision".
Bruce was born near Newcastle and was a boyhood Magpies fan.

"There is a huge challenge ahead of us, but it's one that my staff and I are ready for," said Bruce. "This is my boyhood club and it was my dad's club, so this is a very special moment for me and my family."

Bruce will be joined by coaches Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence, who have been part of his team at a number of his previous clubs.

Best

Best

Might as well start it off with a bang. Former Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has been appointed the new manager of Newcastle, replacing Rafa Benitez.
Disastrous summer for Newcastle so far. Losing the best manager they have probably had in 20 years, losing 20-25 goals in Rondon and Perez, bringing in Bruce and having no money to spend. The Premier League is better with Newcastle in it but this season is going to be a struggle for them.

Might as well start it off with a bang. Former Sunderland manager Steve Bruce has been appointed the new manager of Newcastle, replacing Rafa Benitez.
According to Sky News Longstaff, who Man United are apparently interested in, is excited at the thought of Bruce joining.
I say the thoughts of that are basically encouraging him to join United more likely.

And apparently, and this is unconfirmed, Bruce will be handed a £90 million transfer kitty :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Going to be a long season for Norwich, very long.

Terrible own goal to gift Liverpool at 7 minute lead.

Norwich will do well enough against teams in the bottom half to stay up if they keep playing like that. Was very impressed with Aarons at right-back, he was always left exposed but still managed to get in the way more of Liverpool more often than not.

Zidane

Zidane

Mourinho has joined Sky as a match analyst. Should be interesting, debuts tomorrow for United vs Chelsea.