Football General Premier League 2018/19 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

Silva and Sarri might be gone in the next few days, Puel might get sacked too.

Chelsea players are a disgrace if you ask me. I don't care how good City are (and they are good),) losing 6 after losing 4 to Bournemouth suggests they are not trying. Wouldn't be the first time either of course.

City totally destroyed Chelsea. Could have had another couple of goals too. It doesn't look good for Sarri. If they lose to United in the FA Cup then I think it is inevitable.

I hope Puel doesn't get sacked, Leicester have had a tough run of games lately and they've been unfortunate. They played well yesterday but again came away with nothing. Puel did a decent job at Southampton and got a raw deal when they sacked him so hopefully Leicester stick with him.

Silva looks certain for the sack soon. There is something very wrong at Everton too.

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...