Member

Bandit

Active member
Manuel Pellegrini is the new West Ham manager. Hopefully the board back him with funds and they push on from here. If he can get them playing nice football and finishing top half it'll be a good first season.

Franco Pinion
Member

Franco Pinion

Active member
Manuel Pellegrini is the new West Ham manager. Hopefully the board back him with funds and they push on from here. If he can get them playing nice football and finishing top half it'll be a good first season.
Can't believe West Ham got Pellegrini, great manager. Honestly thought he'd still be way above that level. Though I suppose perhaps a few years raking in the cash in China lowered his prestige a bit.

Brought Villareal to 2nd in the league and the semi's of the Champions League - both the best they've ever done in their history, broke Real's all time points total, broke Malaga's all time points total, smashed Man City's all time goals-scored total on the way to winning the league (which Pep beat by 4 this season).

Think he'll do a great job if the owners stay out of his way