General Chatter Members Drop-in

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Therapy Girl

Finally found my way back to you all after having no internet connection for the last 6 months.

Soon

Soon

Hi i am Leticia,I am new here,i love music especially punk and heavy metal but i like a lot of other types of music also,and any website i find with music i just join it,i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started,I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom and Gemma

Welcome to our site @Soon :)
i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started
Not really much to tell, just a small site we created for people to mingle online and chat about anything they want. A lot of us are real-life friends that share common interests but everyone is more than welcome.

I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.
No problems at all with your music. I know there are at least a couple of guys on here that like heavy metal though I'm not sure about punk.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

  • Like
Reactions: Soon
Soon

Soon

@Gemma Hi and thank you for the welcome :),English is not my first language but i can understand it well now,or maybe i just think i understand it,I'm not sure which :LOL:
It is a nice site,that is good that most of you know each other in real-life also !
That is good to hear that others here also like heavy metal ,i am looking forward to meeting them.
Hope you are having a good day,and it was nice to meet you !

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma

Welcome to the site @Soon

  • Like
Reactions: Soon

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Janey's recipe Slow Cooker Vegan Bean Chilli with Like Like.
    8 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced 450g/1lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into roughly 2cm/¾in chunks 1 yellow pepper, seeds...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Game of Thrones theme song.
    Pretty epic.
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Pavarotti (2019).
    Excellent, will need to look out for it :)
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Sazzy's post in the thread Pavarotti (2019) with Love Love.
    Looking forward to this. Such a beautiful voice. @Gemma, one for you lovely xXx
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Geezer's post in the thread Game of Thrones theme song with Like Like.
    Get into the mood for the series finale with this awesome rendition of the Game of Thrones theme song
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Tyson Fury beat Wilder in everyone except the judges eyes without particularly testing his chin. Joshua, and possibly even Whyte, would...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    Information on The Coalition’s upcoming Gears 5 has been few and far between, but the developers have nonetheless at least been sharing...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Slenderman's post in the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City with Like Like.
    Great player and leader around the club. His career has been a little blighted by injuries but he oozes class. His goal against...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Agreed. One of the best CBs in the Premier League of his generation. Came across as a natural leader and a genuine nice guy. Very...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Games Have You Completed Lately.
    Horizon: Zero Dawn - great, great game, really loved the story, the world and most of the gameplay. My type of gaming experience