Latest Posts

New Threads

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

General Chatter Members Drop-in (1 Viewer)

• Created By Thread starter Gemma
  • ( Start date , 36 Replies)

Therapy Girl
Staff member

Therapy Girl

Today, 03:16
Jul 14, 2018
Finally found my way back to you all after having no internet connection for the last 6 months.

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Oct 12, 2018
Hi i am Leticia,I am new here,i love music especially punk and heavy metal but i like a lot of other types of music also,and any website i find with music i just join it,i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started,I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
Welcome to our site @Soon :)
i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started
Not really much to tell, just a small site we created for people to mingle online and chat about anything they want. A lot of us are real-life friends that share common interests but everyone is more than welcome.

I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.
No problems at all with your music. I know there are at least a couple of guys on here that like heavy metal though I'm not sure about punk.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Oct 12, 2018
@Gemma Hi and thank you for the welcome :),English is not my first language but i can understand it well now,or maybe i just think i understand it,I'm not sure which :LOL:
It is a nice site,that is good that most of you know each other in real-life also !
That is good to hear that others here also like heavy metal ,i am looking forward to meeting them.
Hope you are having a good day,and it was nice to meet you !

Bandit
Staff member Staff member

Bandit

Apr 3, 2018
Welcome to the site @Soon

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Oct 12, 2018
@Bandit Thank You :)

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)