Therapy Girl

Today, 03:16
Jul 14, 2018
Finally found my way back to you all after having no internet connection for the last 6 months.

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Today, 03:16
Oct 12, 2018
Hi i am Leticia,I am new here,i love music especially punk and heavy metal but i like a lot of other types of music also,and any website i find with music i just join it,i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started,I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.

Welcome to our site @Soon :)
i'm not really sure what this website is about or how it started
Not really much to tell, just a small site we created for people to mingle online and chat about anything they want. A lot of us are real-life friends that share common interests but everyone is more than welcome.

I hope i don't annoy people with my music,but i am always trying to find new music to listen to and i often find some on websites like this one.Maybe i will find someone here with similar taste in music to me.
No problems at all with your music. I know there are at least a couple of guys on here that like heavy metal though I'm not sure about punk.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

Soon
Staff member

Soon

Today, 03:16
Oct 12, 2018
@Gemma Hi and thank you for the welcome :),English is not my first language but i can understand it well now,or maybe i just think i understand it,I'm not sure which :LOL:
It is a nice site,that is good that most of you know each other in real-life also !
That is good to hear that others here also like heavy metal ,i am looking forward to meeting them.
Hope you are having a good day,and it was nice to meet you !

Welcome to the site @Soon

Soon
Staff member

Soon