General Chatter Members Drop-in (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

This is for anyone who was a member of my General Chatter community. Instead of creating a new introduction thread just post in here and let us know you've joined the Forum Banter community. Of course, you can make a new introduction thread if you want.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up, we hope you enjoy yourself on Forum Banter :)

Glad you guys came back. It looks great.