General Chatter Members Drop-in

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

This is for anyone who was a member of my General Chatter community. Instead of creating a new introduction thread just post in here and let us know you've joined the Forum Banter community. Of course, you can make a new introduction thread if you want.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up, we hope you enjoy yourself on Forum Banter :)

ozzy47

ozzy47

Glad to see the site resurrected Gemma. :)

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma

Glad you guys came back. It looks great.