Fantasy Game of Thrones

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Game of Thrones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2011-04-17

Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss

Cast: Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Iain Glen, Alfie Allen, Liam Cunningham, John Bradley, Conleth Hill, Aidan Gillen, Gwendoline Christie, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kristofer Hivju, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jacob Anderson, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann

Overview: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

Cherub

Cherub

The final season will be screened from the beginning of April 2019.

  • Like
Reactions: V0RT3X
Shelby

Shelby

The first teaser for Game of Thrones' final season has arrived and it doesn't give much away!

In the short, 39-second video, we see the Painted Table - a table shaped in the map of Westeros at Dragonstone - going through some major changes. As ice creeps down the map, enveloping both a dragon and a wolf figurine, fire encroaches up from the south, burning the lion figurine sitting at the capital.

April 14th 2019. Get ready....

  • Like
Reactions: Jess

Bring on April 14 can’t believe it’s finally here :D

Cherub

Cherub

Cannot wait for this.
Me neither, reports are it's on another level. Think I read something like, the first 2 episodes are 60 mins long and the rest 90 mins.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
Slenderman

Slenderman

The last bit of the legs of the dead horse more than likely carrying a white walker got me all tingly.

I'm looking forward to this war more than the war between humans

Nice! Official trailer is out and only one month to go!

Making Arya the star of this trailer is an interesting move. It's either a huge red herring or she's nailed on for the biggest role of the season.

  • Like
Reactions: Bandit

  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
  • Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
    Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
  • SteveO
    Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
    Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
    Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
    Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?