Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy

Fulham owner Shahid Khan has put in a bid to buy Wembley so he can move his NFL club Jacksonville Jaguars to London.

He has offered £800m for it.

Shahid Khan - owner of Fulham FC and the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team - is understood to have struck an outline agreement with FA boss Martin Glenn to transfer the “home of English football” to foreign ownership for the first time.

The extraordinary proposal, which will send shockwaves through the sport, was being put before the full board of the domestic game’s governing body today.

If the takeover gets the go ahead more American football games are likely to be played at Wembley and it could even pave the way for an NFL franchise to be permanently based in London.

Zidane
Staff member Staff member

Zidane

My mate at work supports Fulham. Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham to ground share is what he has heard! Sell Craven Cottage cos flats would go for an absolute fortune round there.

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

Jacksonville Jaguars and Fulham to ground share is what he has heard!
The Jags won’t be moving to London anytime soon. There could, however, be some truth in Fulham moving home

To be honest the national team shouldn’t have a fixed home, kind of goes against the grain of being called "national".