Rock four (1994) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: four
Artist: Blues Traveler
Genre: Rock
Released: 1994

Tracks:
1 - Run-Around - 4:40
2 - Stand - 5:19
3 - Look Around - 5:41
4 - Fallible - 4:46
5 - The Mountains Win Again - 5:05
6 - Freedom - 4:01
7 - Crash Burn - 2:59
8 - Price to Pay - 5:16
9 - Hook - 4:50
10 - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - 1:55
11 - Just Wait - 5:34
12 - Brother John - 6:38

Overview:
Lacking the rootsier edge of Save His Soul, Four finds Blues Traveler retreating to their standard blues-boogie formula, with mixed results. Of course, there are some fine songs here -- including their breakthrough hit single, "Run-Around" -- but too often the band sounds like it's coasting. Four is a solid record, but it shows signs that the band's formula may be wearing thin.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB