Forum Banter Is Open

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

Forum Banter has risen out of the ashes of General Chatter and is now open to everyone.

Using a new version of the xenForo software means that a lot of features and functionality from the old forum is no longer useable (or in some cases required).

The site is still a work in progress, myself and Gemma are still running the place but at present Gemma's time online is limited due to other commitments.

Since it is still a work in progress some features may be replaced with alternative versions and through time some new features will be added.

All that is left to say is enjoy the new site and spread the word that we are back online!!!

The site is still a work in progress, myself and Gemma are still running the place but at present Gemma's time online is limited due to other commitments.
I had some free time yesterday so I put it to good use by installing some add-ons and did some work on the layout.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer