Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Forum Banter has risen out of the ashes of General Chatter and is now open to everyone.

Using a new version of the xenForo software means that a lot of features and functionality from the old forum is no longer useable (or in some cases required).

The site is still a work in progress, myself and Gemma are still running the place but at present Gemma's time online is limited due to other commitments.

Since it is still a work in progress some features may be replaced with alternative versions and through time some new features will be added.

All that is left to say is enjoy the new site and spread the word that we are back online!!!

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

The site is still a work in progress, myself and Gemma are still running the place but at present Gemma's time online is limited due to other commitments.
I had some free time yesterday so I put it to good use by installing some add-ons and did some work on the layout.