Question Football Manager 2018

Dylan
Staff member Staff member

Dylan

When your team goes on a losing streak what do you guys do to get them back to winning and being decent again?

Birdman

Birdman

Get angry, fine people that have ratings below 6.4 or 6.5

Look at the tactics and see if I can change anything. Then either a) take every game as super attacking or b) super defensive.

I'm morally opposed to rage quitting but this game gives me a lot of rages and I can't say I haven't rage quit a couple of times!

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

When your team goes on a losing streak what do you guys do to get them back to winning and being decent again?
Start picking your starting 11 based only on who is in form, even if it's playing 4/5 kids. The lads averaging 6.3s are killers to try and turn the team around with.

Bandit

Bandit

Start picking your starting 11 based only on who is in form, even if it's playing 4/5 kids. The lads averaging 6.3s are killers to try and turn the team around with.
Yeah, and I only use the recent form too. It's not what they did earlier but what have you done for me lately!

Boozy

Boozy

It's really annoying when your best players are playing like lemons and when you go with the young players that are playing well, the poor form star players start giving out about not playing. I tend to make them available for the reserves to boost their fitness/form which helps sometimes even though it sometimes doesn't work as the opposition are easier.

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.