    David76 replied to the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019).
    And the emperor‘s throne room just happens to be a surviving piece of debris.....:unsure:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Xbox Game Pass.
    Microsoft has announced another round of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass this month. Seven new titles have been announced for Xbox Game...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Agreed, you would have to *think* they have something in principal, and certainly, it will be the richest contract on a per year basis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread The Donald Trump Thread.
    The former head of the government's ethics office seems rather pissed off about something: Balderstrom! Farce factual addendum, Framis...
  • Franco Pinion
    Franco Pinion replied to the thread Drama The Walking Dead.
    Liked it, not knowing what is real or not is an old trope but still, I enjoyed Carol's mentality breaking down
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Just started Flights by Olga Tokarczuk, this year's Nobel Prize winner in Literature
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Dementia in former footballers.
    Football has a dreadful attitude towards head injuries and concussion. Repetitive heading of the ball, in-air collisions, keepers coming...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread The Outer Worlds.
    Seems like this is impressing people. Got 9/10 from Gamespot. Here's a round-up of the review scores so far. USGamer – 4/5 IGN...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 28 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Bree's post in the thread Action Star Wars: Episode IX (2019) with Like Like.
    The final trailer has been released. Also, it's only a little thing, but nice to see Carrie Fisher get top billing on the poster. A...

Food Likes and Dislikes (1 Viewer)

shannon

shannon

Cannot stand blue cheese, but I'd drink blue cheese dressing straight from the bottle o_O

Love coffee, hate coffee flavoured anything.
I love coffee but hate coffee flavoured sweets or cakes. Similarly, I love fresh banana but hate banana ice cream or anything banana flavoured