Question Fitbits

Are they any good? If so which model is recommended?

Connie
Staff member

Connie

Had my Flex 2 just over a year now. Works decent with MyFitnessPal.

I get a week out of it before it needs charging. I've got it linked to my phone to get notifications on goals, steps, etc and MFP to deduct calories burned from my daily intake.

Costs about £50 so not too expensive.

Got the Charge HR about 5 weeks ago. Wear it all the time. Absolutely love it especially to monitor my cardio workouts and heart rate in cardio range. Use it to wake me up in a morning and has useful caller id as well.

Thought about the Surge but not needing GPS (phone will do it anyway if I needed it) and preferred the smaller model. Fits nicely under my wrist when wearing work shirts.

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

I've had my Charge HR 2 weeks now and I love it. Pushes me to do more steps.

Remembering to sync it with my phone is a bit of a pain, but that's more down to me not having my Bluetooth on all the time.