Rock Fever to Tell (2003) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists
  • ( Start date , 1 Replies)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Fever to Tell
Artist: Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Genre: Indie
Released: 2003

Tracks:
1 - Rich - 3:37
2 - Date With the Night - 2:36
3 - Man - 1:50
4 - Tick - 1:49
5 - Black Tongue - 3:00
6 - Pin - 2:01
7 - Cold Light - 2:17
8 - No No No - 5:15
9 - Maps - 3:40
10 - Y Control - 4:01
11 - Modern Romance / Poor Song - 7:28

Overview:
Fever to Tell is the debut studio album by American indie rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs, released on April 29, 2003 by Interscope Records. It was produced by David Andrew Sitek and mixed by Alan Moulder.

Fever to Tell was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album and was certified gold in both the United States and the United Kingdom. The video for "Maps" received nominations for Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, and the MTV2 Award at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards. The New York Times chose Fever to Tell as the best album of 2003. In June 2005, the album was ranked number 89 on Spin magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Albums, 1985–2005. It is also featured in the 2010 book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. In 2009, the album was named by NME, Pitchfork, and Rolling Stone the fifth, 24th, and 28th best album of the 2000s decade, respectively.

As of March 2009, the album had sold over one million copies worldwide.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM