Metal Fever (2010) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Fever
Artist: Bullet for My Valentine
Genre: Heavy Metal
Released: 2010

Tracks:
1 - Your Betrayal - 4:51
2 - Fever - 3:57
3 - The Last Fight - 4:19
4 - A Place Where You Belong - 5:06
5 - Pleasure and Pain - 3:53
6 - Alone - 5:56
7 - Breaking Out, Breaking Down - 4:04
8 - Bittersweet Memories - 5:08
9 - Dignity - 4:29
10 - Begging for Mercy - 3:56
11 - Pretty on the Outside - 3:55

Overview:
Fever is the third studio album by Welsh heavy metal band, Bullet for My Valentine. Containing eleven tracks, the album was released on 26 and 27 April 2010 in the UK and in the US, respectively. The album sold 71,000 copies in the US and 21,965 in the UK in its first week of release to debut at position No. 3 on The Billboard 200 and No. 1 on Billboard's Rock and Alternative charts, making it the band's most successful record to date. Since its release, Fever has sold over 500,000 copies worldwide.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB