Drama Fear the Walking Dead

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Fear the Walking Dead

Genre: Drama, Horror

First aired: 2015-08-23

Creator: Dave Erickson, Robert Kirkman

Cast: Mercedes Mason, Kim Dickens, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Frank Dillane, Jenna Elfman, Garret Dillahunt, Lennie James, Maggie Grace

Overview: What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.

I thought the first two seasons were a bit ropey in places but Season 3 was excellent. It starts back this weekend (15th April) and there will be a crossover with The Walking Dead when Morgan (Lennie James) appears in this though I'm still wondering how Morgan's appearance is going to fit in the FTWD timeline.

Season 4 Extended Trailer

Caught the first episode of the new season last night and really enjoyed it. Morgan's character looked like it got a new lease of life and the new characters are interesting as well.

I've watched and enjoyed it since its inception, as I mentioned above the first two series were patchy but last season was excellent and I definitely prefer it now to the main show.

Cherub

Cherub

Wait, what happened? Did I miss something since Season 3? I'm confused! o_O

Fear the Walking Dead
Good Out Here
Season: 4
Episode: 3
Air date: 2018-04-29

Madison and Morgan try to help Nick find inner peace; a quest for revenge exacts its toll on the group.

Quite possibly the most shocking episode yet. Did not see that coming.

This is why FTWD is now much more enjoyable than the main show.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer