Drama FBI (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Geezer

Title: FBI

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-09-25

Creator: Dick Wolf

Cast: Missy Peregrym, Zeeko Zaki, Ebonee Noel, Jeremy Sisto, Sela Ward

Overview: The elite unit of the New York office of the FBI brings to bear all their talents, intellect and technical expertise on major cases in order to keep New York and the country safe.

From Dick Wolf with a really good cast. Started last night in the States looking forward to seeing this as it's getting some decent reviews and buzz..

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...